The 30-year-old singer opened up on Instagram about battling an auto immune disease that inflamed all of his joints for the past decade.
“I now live pain free, am in full remission and am the healthiest I’ve ever been. I owe it to [my trainer Brad Feinberg]. Correct diet, vitamins and exercise,” he wrote.
Dan then shared his before and after photos and said, “just a few months of reworking my entire lifestyle/diet/exercise w @thor345622 and I have zero inflammation now. These before and after pictures say it all. Sorry for the corny exercise post but truly changed my life and healed years of pain. Unbelievably grateful for health.”
You can see a lot more photos of Dan showing off his hot body at a recent concert in the gallery and in our other recent post.
Make sure to watch Dan‘s new documentary Believer on HBO. It follows his impassioned campaign for LGBTQ acceptance within the Mormon community.
- Paris Jackson gets a restraining order against her alleged stalker – TMZ
- Sofia Wylie keeps all the gifts fans give her – Just Jared Jr
- Find out why JK Rowling is trolling Donald Trump on Twitter now – TooFab
- Sony accidentally uploaded an entire movie to YouTube – The Hollywood Reporter
- The Penatonix‘s have new music coming out this week! – Just Jared Jr